My ESC is your personal area and account on the Web Site of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). It enables you to access and manage your personal information, your memberships and benefits, your attendance and participation at ESC congresses, your subscriptions to ESC Journals and E-News bulletins, and access exclusive content and services.
To access My ESC you need a username and password. You will then be able to access the following personalised areas:
- My Account: Check and update your personal information, change your login details
- My Congresses: Book your registrations for congresses, accreditations and other educational courses, make your hotel reservations, manage your abstracts and other scientific activities, request congress publications invitation letters.
- My Membership/Fellowship: Check your ESC Membership and Fellowship status, apply for or renew your memberships, access benefits and search member details in the Membership Directory
- My eNews: Manage your emailing preferences and e News subscriptions
- My Journals: Check your journal subscriptions
- My Activities, Interests and Areas of Expertise: Manage your profile information
Further information available at www.escardio.org.